If you are passionate about (or well, at least, interested in) our local heritage, become a member of the Penang Heritage Trust. Your support is genuinely appreciated. To sign up for PHT membership, you may download the membership form or contact us.
Your membership provides the critical support that enables PHT to conduct ongoing activities such as the monthly site visits, newsletters, heritage maps and other publications that help raise public awareness.
Good news from Penang Heritage Trust (PHT)!!
(click on “Pay Now” or “Subscribe” to pay by Paypal)
|Category of membership||Admission Fee||Annual Fee|
|Student Member (#)
|Junior Members (below 18*)||None||RM12|
# Student Membership
· Student Membership is open to all students aged 18 and above, as long as they can provide proof of their student status.
· Student Members are required to pay RM 30.00 as admission fee, and an annual subscription of RM30.00 that is revisable by the PHT Council by not more than 20% annually.
· Student Members will enjoy all similar privileges as described for Ordinary Membership, as mentioned in Item 16 of the PHT Constitution.
· Upon the termination of student status, the student member may continue as ordinary or life member upon payment of the applicable fee.
* Junior members need written consent from Parents or Legal Guardians before being accepted as members.
Your membership benefits include:
Exclusive Guided Tours: Member s are invited to monthly site visits to places which are not normally accessible to the public. The tours are guided by experts from a variety of backgrounds.
PHT Newsletter: Members receive a quarterly publication from PHT which features current issues effecting Penang.
Discounts: Members receive a special discount on select books and merchandise sold at PHT.
Private Events: Members are invited to PHT events, talks and seminars on cultural and heritage subjects – where you can also network with conservationists, architects, educators, and more.
Resources: Members have access to historical records for research purposes.